Carbon monoxide testing- Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless and highly poisonous gas that is produced when natural gas and LPG burns. The human body does not recognize when carbon monoxide is present and can potentially kill. This is why it is often referred to as the silent killer.
Advice from energy safe Victoria says gas appliances such as heaters and stoves should be properly maintained by a registered gas fitter. Failure to do so may pose a health risk through carbon monoxide poisoning.
JdA Plumbing services guarantee that each service will be completed within the Australian standards. You can rest assured that your home is safe as our carbon monoxide safety checks follow energy safe Victorias extensive testing procedures and guidelines.